Sunday, September 27, 2009

Things I Did Today

Hello sock monkey here, I'm here to tell you what I did today. If you think this is going to be boring then you're wrong. Here I go I got up ate s-l-o-w-l-y then went to sunday school now I'm blogging THE END. If you thought that was my story then you're wrong...again. Are you ready for my real story 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1 here it is. I got up ate as s-l-o-w-l-y as I could thinking maybe mom won't make me go to sunday school so the best way to eat s-l-o-w-l-y is to have a t.v. In your kitchen it helps a lot. Then my mom starts yelling ''get dressed''to me and my brother so we did. I had to go to boring boring boringggggggg sunday school for two and a half hours and then home to blog that's my BETTER story bye.

1 comment:

  1. Guess what Canadian Sock Monkey - I went to church today too and it well, was ...... gospelly - if that is a word. Then I flew from Canada to the USA to hang with you.

    ReplyDelete