Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Booger Incident

So this guy in my class likes to pick his nose in front of people.

And most everyone is really grossed out by that. So this guy in my class walked up to my friend, showed her his booger, and said, "Does this look like flesh to you? My skin might be peeling." Which is totally disgusting. So I told Ha-nul Kim and he told someone else and then it got around the whole classroom and also to another class in around five minutes.

I never knew that rumors could be spread so fast. So it's just really, really disgusting that this guy would do that and so here's some advice to the people who pick their nose out there. Don't ask people if that's flesh or if your skin is peeling. Because that is by the way totally disgusting. Totally.

That's what I wanted to say about the booger incident on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment