Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Battle of the Blogs

Okay so Ha-nul Kim, the kid that runs the Conicle blog? I know him. He's in my class.

And he thinks he's better than me and that boys are better than girls. Well I've got some news for him ~ we're equals. Just in case he forgot though, I know the most powerful lawyer in the state. So I 'd watch out! And Ha-nul Kim, if you're reading this blog post right now, be afraid, be very afraid!

The reason we're battling is because we want people to think each our blogs are better than the other's blog. Does that make sense? But I think my blog is better because it has funny stories, You Tube clips, and books that I'm interested in. Plus, it has a theme and in case you didn't know, sock monkeys are really popular right now. You can find them in all the stores, like Target and Fuego and they even have sock monkey pajamas and t-shirts.

The Conicle blog doesn't have a theme. It's just about this kid who complains a lot and blogs how annoying girls are. And why have a blog if all you want to talk about is negative things? Just think about it.

That's why it's called the battle of the blogs.

Bye!

PS - for all the boys out there who think that boys are better than girls, we're all equal.

No comments:

Post a Comment